Thursday, August 19, 2010
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Tempat penginapan: Dynasty Hotel, Kuala Lumpur (berhampiran dengan PWTC )
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Shah Alam (population 356,066) is a city in Malaysia, about 25 km west of the country's capital, Kuala Lumpur. In 1978, it replaced Kuala Lumpur as the capital city of the state of Selangor due to Kuala Lumpur's incorporation into a Federal Territory.
LOCATION & MAP
Situated in the heart of the business and commercial hub of Shah Alam, Grand BlueWave Hotel is located just next to the State Museum and Library and a five minutes' walk from the famous Blue Mosque.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Lot 1121, Jalan Doktor, 15000 Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia.
Telefon : 09-741 8887 / 09-741 8888
Faks : 09-741 8889
Laman web : http://www.dataniaga.com/hotelpolitan
Peta Lokasi Hotel (Sila Klik Pada Peta Untuk Paparan Lebih Jelas):
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
Centrally located in the Klang Valley metropolitan area - between Kuala Lumpur, the nation's capital, and Shah Alam industrial estate.
- 25 minutes by car from the new Kuala Limpur International Airport.
- Located right beside the LDP ( Damansara Puchong Expressway )
- 10 minutes away from Midvalley Megamall
- 5 minutes away to Sunway Industrial Park
- 15 minutes away from Shah Alam Industrial Area
- Within walking distance to Sunway Pyramid and Sunway Lagoon.
- About 20 minutes driving down to KLCC ( Kuala Lumpur City Centre ).